Subject: Turriff-56 Thickwood Ave-case 2403663
From: "Karin Gaupholm" <[email-masked]>
To: "Wendy Skyba" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 10:11:29 -0400

Hi Wendy, 

Carol M has scheduled a re-inspection on some items that Jean Turriff is
appealing.  The inspection has been set up for tomorrow at 10:00.  Both
Sherri Lumley and I will be attending in order to hopefully resolve this
file, or issue a Decision Letter on some items. Carol has agreed to have
the door frames in the house re-inspected, the nosing on the basement
landing, the garage door and the kitchen cabinets. 

The Homeowner called this morning to find out who was attending the
inspection tomorrow. She has requested that William R from Tarion, Tom
Sturge from Aya Kitchens and yourself not attend.  She also insisted
that unless I can have someone from the Aya Kitchens head office attend,
there is no point in having the inspection tomorrow and it will have to
be post-poned.  So.......I'm attempting to contact the Aya Kitchens head
office to see what I can do.  I'm assuming that the inspection is not
going to happen tomorrow.  Is there someone at Pratt who would be able
to attend, if by some miracle Aya Kitchens can send someone tomorrow??
She also won't go ahead until she has a list of names of who will be
attending. 

Sorry for being so difficult!  My cell number is 416-319-7897 if you
want to chat. 

Thanks,

Karin Gaupholm

Field Claim Representative

Tarion Warranty Corporation

416-229-9200 ext 2166